I walked in the door last night from running a few errands and usually I am greeted by Oliver wagging his tail and licking my shoes. Well, he didn't greet me as usual last night. So that prompted me to ask Bobby if he'd seen Oliver lately. And it occuried to both of us at the same time that Oliver might have casually "slipped out" of the house. We frantically looked all over the house yelling "Do You Want To Go Bye-Bye" - that usually always gets him out of his hiding spot. This time it didn't work. Bobby went upstairs to look for him and thankfully found Oliver in the guest bedroom.
Oliver had found a bag full of his Christmas presents AKA "Dog Toys"! He was in doggy heaven for a good 30 minutes before we caught him in the act.
We gave him one toy to play with last night. Since then, he has been frantically trying to bury the toy in the carpet or in the couch so Bobby and I won't find it. I never proclaimed that we have the smartest dog!
Here he is hard at work . . .
Friday the 13th
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment