Monday, November 15, 2010

"M" stands for Mischief

I feel like I am constantly blogging about Ryan's mischievous ways. I can't help it - he gives me so much material to work with! Here are some things that I have caught him doing within the last 48 hours. . .yep, all of these things happened in just one weekend. Can you imagine what we discover in a week timeframe - mind blowing!

Here is a video of Ryan learning that a bar of soap doesn't taste as good as food!




After dinner, Bobby and I were busy doing the dishes and we look behind us and found Ryan standing on the table.



This was just a matter of time - he's been eyeing those fun pine cones for weeks now!



Then, we had an incident where we needed to get the BIG ladder out. I was throwing a blanket up to Bobby standing on the 2nd story. I threw it so hard that it got caught in the chandelier!

Of course, Ryan had to help Daddy on the ladder. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment