Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve 2010!

Bobby and I have so many things to be thankful for in 2010 -- our darling boy, our supportive family, our great friends, our health and our jobs. Bobby can attest to this - I tell him at least once a week how great my life is with he and Ryan in it. We feel so blessed.

So, it only made since to go and celebrate an end to a wonderful year and a start of a new one. We joined our close group of friends at Mi Cocina for dinner and then we went to a bar called Adairs to ring in the New Year.

A night of good food, many laughs and lots of dancing summed up the night perfectly! Here's to a wonderful 2011. . . .




Friends - Tommy and Ashley

My sweet friend, Kristen.



You see why we've nicknamed him "Big Mike"!








Had to take a picture of my poor feet by the end of a long night of dancing. I am giving my toes a break by standing on top of my shoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment