Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ryan's First Trip To The Zoo

Ryan experienced his very first outing to the zoo today. The weather couldn't of been more gorgeous! Kristen, Brooklyn, Ryan, Pops and I had a great time as you can see from the pictures below. Must do it again soon!

Here is Kristen, Brooklyn and Ryan playing peek-a-boo!



Ryan and Brooklyn petting a horse.



Pops and Ryan checkin' out all the fish!



Ryan acting silly with the toy horse.



Ryan: Hey mom, check out the "AS%" . . .oops, I mean "Donkey"



What a cute spider!




Wooza! That's one big alligator!


Snakes!



Lizards!



This is my favorite photo taken from the entire day. Can't remember what animal we were looking at but from Ryan's facial expressions you can see he was really entertained!







Ryan is just under 3 feet!





Giraffe!



Aw, total relaxation!



At the end of our trip, we decided to take a 20-minute train ride through the zoo. I was very hesitant because I'd already done the math in my head. a) the train started at 1pm, b) the train would stop at 1:20pm, c) Ryan typically goes down for a nap at 1:30p. This ride be really fun or really really bad depending on Ryan's mood.

Ryan as always was a trooper. He sat on my lap or Pop's for most the ride but clearly you can tell from his facial expressions that we needed to wrap it up soon. . . .








Trip to the Dallas Zoo = SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment