Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Run In With The Wall

Ryan had a terrible run in with the wall this week. On Tuesday morning, I had gone up in his room to get him out of his crib and change his diaper. We were casually walking out of the room and I noticed out of the corner of my eye Ryan tripping. There wasn't anything laying on the floor to cause him to trip - he literally tripped over his own feet which happens ofter when you're a 2 year old.

The unfortunate part of this story is that his bedroom wall broke his fall. He face planted right into the wall and severely busted his lip. Because of the amount of blood involved, I had sworn he knocked a few teeth loose. But thankfully all teeth are intact and we just have a badly swollen lip.

What adds a cherry on top of this story is a few hours later Ryan took his Fall pictures at school. I can't wait to see how his swollen lip and rug burned chin looked in his first school picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment