I know I haven't blogged lately - lots going on in The Weilbacher house! Here is a quick update on what we've been up to. . . .
We introduced Emma to rice cereal about a week ago - she loves it! In the video she seems to be a little cranky and that's only beacuse I wasn't feeding her fast enough. Yep, she gets fussy when I don't hustle! Since she started eating cereal she is now forgoing her 5:30am feeding and sleeping in till 7:00am. You go girlfriend!
Ryan's last day of school was on May 17th - bring on the Summer! This picture was taken on his last day - he was so excited for the ice cream party (surprised?)
Amazing how fast time flies - this was taken on his first day of school. He was so nervous and so was his mama!
Here are some recent pictures of my Emma Kate - she's getting so big! She is rolling around and just recently mastered sitting up by herself. She truly is the happiest baby we've ever seen - rarely cries and is always game for running around with her brother.


No comments:
Post a Comment