Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Emma's 6 month Appt

Emma Kate had her 6 month appt with our Pediatrician yesterday.  Here are her stats:

Weight:  15lbs 12oz -- 50%
Height: 26 in -- 75 - 90%
Head: 16 in -- 25-50%

It was interesting to see that she is in the 75%-90% in height.  I find comfort knowing this child of mine has at least one trait of mine - my height!  We got the green light to start feeding her solids - we've tried peas, carrots and green beans so far.  She likes the carrots and peas but hated the green beans.  I also added bananas and pears in her cereal this week and she loves that combination.  I have this feeling we won't have any problems with her eating. . . just like her brother!



This picture makes me laugh.  You can see she has bandaids on her legs from the shots they gave her earlier that day. She was busy telling all her friends how horrible shots can be.  But I was a brave girl and that's all that matters!






Bobby and I are in love with this sweet little girl!
Sitting at the Dr's office


No comments:

Post a Comment