She's been rocking back and forth on her hands and knees for the last few days. I am certain that she will start crawling soon!
Emma is now sitting in a highchair. We had too many "close calls" having her sit in the bouncy seat while we feed her that it was time to bust the highchair out of storage. She really likes sitting up like a big girl -- she even bangs on the tray with her hand when she wants more!
She loves to stand while holding onto the pillars. Ryan used to love doing this. . .
We brought out a lot of Ryan's old toys from storage and set them up in the playroom for Emma. She loves playing up there especially if Ryan and Oliver are up there with her.
Emma is still rockin' her pretty blue eyes! Yeah, I was hoping they wouldn't change colors. We get comments from people about her beautifully arched eyebrows. I keep telling her women pay big bucks over the course of their lifetime getting their eye brows shaped. I hope they stay this way!
Emma loves having playdates especially with her friend, Jack.
No comments:
Post a Comment