Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back To School


Ryan started his first day of preschool today.  He is enrolled in the Tues, Wed, Thurs 3-year old class at LifePoint Pre-School in Plano. He attended the Tues, Thurs, 2-year old class last year and he loved it!

 He had some mixed emotions about starting school this year.  Of course like any normal kid, he wanted his Summer to last all year long.  He also knew that he would be going to a new class with a new teacher - which made him a little nervous.  On the flip side, he knows he will have the chance to meet some new friends which he is excited about.

I dropped him off this morning and he was a little nervous at first but quickly started to color with the other kids as I slipped out of the room.  He's been at school for 40 minutes and I am counting down till 2pm when I can pick him up again. . . . . love this big boy of mine!

Amazing how much he's changed over the past year.  On an unrelated note, I can't help noticing in this picture that I have such cute potted plants on my porch last year.  Who has time to do that now?!?  Hey at least I have my Fall wreath on the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment