Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012!

Hope everyone had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!  Ryan and Emma had a great time walking with some friends in the neighborhood and trick-or-treating.  Ryan had so much fun that he stayed out with Daddy after Emma and I went home and continued to go house to house with his buddy Ethan for another hour - total trick-or-treating time was 2 hours!  The kid sure loved getting candy!  Thankfully and very suprisingly, he has not asked what I did with his candy (hidden in the kitchen).  I wonder how much time it will take for him to realize he's missing a huge bucket of candy!

Ryan was "Alex" from Madagascar. 
Mommy drew whiskers on his face - they looked cute in person but in pictures they looked smudged - oh well!  


Our sweet owl. . . who happens to be pink!
Emma looked a bit "out of it" in most of the pictures because she is cutting her two upper front teeth - ouch!



My sweet family!


No comments:

Post a Comment