No worries, Bobby and I are having our "official" Valentine's Day date tomorrow night when Nana comes over.
We had a great Valentine's Day from opening presents this morning and ending the day with a "romantic" buffet with my two favorite boys! This mommy couldn't ask for anything more. . . well, maybe a little Pepcid!
Here we are patiently waiting for Daddy to wake up so we can open our presents! On a side note, if anyone is wondering I did trim his bangs and it clearly shows that I am an amateur barber. Sorry Ryan!
Yea, it's present time! Checking out the card first to see who it's from.
Yummy card. . .
Ryan got some much needed bath toys from Grandma and Grandpa Weilbacher!
Daddy being silly and putting Ryan in the gift bag
And, a great way to end our day. . . even though Bobby and I both have stomach aches and have sworn that we will never go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment