Monday, April 4, 2011

Professional Party Attendee!

We had a weekend full of birthday parties! I must admit I had some anxiety about both parties because of their start time being at 3pm. Ryan naps from 2pm - 4pm every day -- wasn't sure how Ryan would act with little sleep. To my surprise, he rose to the occassion and really enjoyed both parties despite the short nap. Here are a few pictures taken at Sasha & Tessa's 2nd birthday party at a Gymnasium in Farmers Branch.. . .

Ryan about to attempt his first jump into a foam pit.



Fun! Now, how am I suppose to get out of this thing?



Ryan loves to hang from the handle bars!



Patiently waiting his turn to jump on the trampoline. He preferred jumping with someone else insead of by himeself because he quickly learned he would get higher if someone else was jumping with him. No fear!



Jump Jump Jump!


BUBBLES!

Parachute Time. . .



Sasha and Tessa about to blow out their candles. .



Yummy cupcake!



Next, Ryan attended his friend Lola's 2nd birthday at Gymboree in Plano. He was definitely in his element because he was familiar with Gymboree and their activities/songs.



Only kid that listened to the teacher's instructions to sit in the middle of the parachute and wait for the bubbles.



Lola getting ready to blow out her candles.



Cupcakes - I am starting to really like these things!



No comments:

Post a Comment