As Ryan and I were driving home this afternoon from Target, I noticed my car was indicating that it was 88 degrees outside. It felt hot but had no idea we were close to the 90's. So when we got home, I felt the need to dust off the ole' plastic swimming pool. Ryan helped me fill it up with very cold water from the outdoor hose and without much hesitation he dove right in.
The humor I find from all of this is Ryan's attire or lack there of.
1st: Check out his attire in the beginning - Mommy has a shirt on him and little swimmer diaper. Not too bad!
2nd: Well, it didn't take long for Ryan to loose the shirt and cruise around in his diaper



3rd: These last two pictures says it all - lawn mowing in the buff. Is this legal to do in Texas?
No comments:
Post a Comment