Monday, March 5, 2012

Sesame Street LIVE!

On Saturday, Ryan and Mommy went to see Sesame Street Live at the Verizon Theatre in Grand Prairie. We had such a great time! When I purchased the tickets about a month ago, I vaguely remember buying tickets that were close to the stage. Now granted it was at the Verizon Theatre where there isn't a bad seat in the house. Our seats, to my surprise, were literally 3 rows back from the stage. Ryan chose to sit on my lap the whole time which I expected and loved every second. Here are a few pictures and videos of our fun time!

Mommy was smart and brought in our own drinks and popcorn - Ryan munched on popcorn almost the whole 2 hours!














At intermission, we took pictures with all the character cut-outs - I love this one with Oscar The Grouch - Ryan's face kind of looks like Oscars!




Elmo!



Big Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment