My first trip was last week and I am on the road 1-2 nights a week over the next 5 weeks. Bobby has been great so far playing Mr Mom. He juggles the kids dinner, bathes and bedtime routines effortlessly so I never have to worry. Plus, Gracie "Our Nanny from Heaven" is wonderful too and she never seems to miss a beat.
Gracie and Bobby know it's difficult for me to be away from the kids. I love how they both send me pictures just to keep me going -- aren't they the best!?!
Bobby sent me this picture on my first night away. The subject line says "WE DID IT!". Both kids were a sleep and Bobby was feeling very proud of himself!

This picture cracks me up -- I guess Emma needed to be held while Bobby was giving Ryan a bath. You gotta do what you gotta do!

Gracie sent me this picture of Emma. . .LOVE!
No comments:
Post a Comment