Friday, December 14, 2012

Ryan's Christmas Program


Ryan had his very first Christmas Program at school this week.  I was out of town all week for work and just devastated that I would be missing Ryan's first Christmas "production".  But Daddy, Nanny, Pops, Emma and Gracie were all there sitting in the front row and cheering him on.  Daddy had the video camera rolling the whole time so I wouldn't miss a thing.

Let's just say Ryan had a little bit of stage fright.  You can see he is standing on the very left hand side of the stage (closest to Ms Beth) and he did little singing and absolutely NO dancing.  For a kid who is so outgoing and never afraid to try new things, he was absolutely frozen up there on stage.  Poor guy!

On a lighter note, Emma Kate was dancing and singing to all the songs.  She had an absolute blast!

Ryan checking out the bottom of his shoe in the middle of "Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer".





No comments:

Post a Comment