Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

 Happy Valentine's Day!  Ryan has been learning shapes and colors in school and they are learning hearts and the color red this month in February.  Ryan really got into Valentine's Day this year -- we made heart shaped sandwiches and mailed out Valentine's Day cards to his grandparents.

The kids were excited to get their Valentine's Day outfits from Ma-Ma and Paw-Paw Weilbacher - how cute are they?!? 



This morning, we gave both kids a small bag of goodies to open.  Emma was excited to get her very first tiara!  I went to the bathroom and got a mirror to show Emma - she looked at her reflection with a smile on her face for a long time.  I think we have a lil' princess on our hands!


This year for Ryan's valentine's, I went on Pinterest to get ideas.  Umm, bad mistake!  Wow, there are some cute ideas out there.  I needed to find something a) quick and easy and b) something that Ryan would enjoy putting together.  Well, I mastered "a" but unfortunately couldn't rally Ryan enough to help out. He just kept eating the cookies and candies.  Oh well. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment