Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer Is In Full Swing!

Our Summer is officially in full swing!  I had the pleasure of watching my very first dance recital.  My niece, Brooklyn, did a fantastic job and I must say she definitely earned her spot in the front of the group - the girl can dance!





Daddy and the kids off to our neighborhood swimming pool - best way to beat the heat!


We've attended 2 birthday parties at Jump Street over the last 2 weekends.  Hey, Ryan isn't complaining - he loves that place.  And it doesn't hurt that it is a 1/2 mile from the house.

Here Ryan is singing Happy Birthday to his buddy, Austin.


I forgot to mention this little girl loves tagging along on these birthday parties!



All this jumping sure makes me tired. . .


Emma Kate had a play date with her friend, Jack.  I love watching these two interact!



A few weeks ago, I hosted a graduation party for my niece, Natasha.  It was a great turn out and I had no idea my sister's friends would go through almost 2 full bottles of champagne - hey, who doesn't love mimosas!?!





No comments:

Post a Comment