Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kristen's Bridal Shower

Kristen, my best friend from college, is getting married on October 17th. I, along with her other bridesmaids, threw her a bridal shower at my house this past weekend. We had a great time!

I must say I am really starting to feel like a "Little Miss Hostess" now that I have Ryan's Birthday Party & this Bridal Shower under my belt! I really love putting together a party for friends & family - they are so much fun!



Kristen (2nd from right) and her bridesmaids



Miriam and me


The spread included chicken salad sandwiches, pasta salad, spinach dip, baked brie, veggies/dip & fruit kabobs.


The dessert table - YUM!





Party favors included M&M's & Jelly Beans in these fun glass containers.


Love this picture of Ryan trying to get a balloon down. It was just a matter of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment