On Friday night, I had a few things that I needed to get at the mall. We took a spin on the carousel. I promise Ryan was having a good time despite these next 2 pictures. . .
On Saturday night, we ate pizza at Grimaldi's and then listened to a jazz band playing on the lawn at Watter's Creek. Again, I promise Ryan is having a good time. We really need to work on getting him to smile for the camera. . .
On Sunday, we took friends out on the lake. The weather was perfect!
Bobby doing his best impersonation of "The Situation" from Jersey Shore.
Friends - Lee & Kristen
On Monday night, we were invited to The Ceaser's for a fajita dinner. On our way to the dinner, Bobby and I were dancing in the car to this song on the radio and look who is jammin' out in the backseat. . .
Dinner at The Ceaser House. As you can see, I was getting very little smiles. I think this was the 30th picture I had taken already and they just wanted to eat. I keep reminding them - if you're lucky then you might make the blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment