Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Well, This Is A First!

Bobby and I woke up this morning to a big surprise! Miraculously, our son was able to climb out of his crib by himself, slide down the stairs and begin his morning all without his parents getting out of bed. Frightening! What's more frightening is that we didn't hear a thing!

We assumed when he climbed out of bed he made a beeline to his toys downstairs. However, I found out that wasn't the case when I walked into my office this morning. The evidence clearly showed that Ryan made a pit stop in Mommy's office before heading downstairs. Papers were all over the floor, office supplies were taken off the shelves but the dead giveaway was a stuffed animal laying on my paper shredder.

I know what we will be doing this evening. . . .Lowering His Crib Mattress!






1 comment:

  1. what are you talking about...thats what your office always looks like

    ReplyDelete