Monday, February 6, 2012

Birthday Parties

Birthday invitations have been coming in fast and furious since the 1st of the year! So, I thought it would be fun to teach Ryan the birthday song - he's getting the melody down but he's still getting the words mixed up. . . oh well, we have plenty of times to practice over the next month!

Ryan's buddy Ethan turned 4 years old and we helped celebrate it at My Gym in Frisco. I thought this gym would be on the same lines as Gymboree which doesn't challenge my active boy one bit. I was wrong! Ryan loved playing in the ball pit, jumping on the mini trampoline, swinging from the monkey bars, doing the zip line and of course singing Happy Birthday!

Love this picture of all the kids doing circle time -- singing songs and dancing. Ryan is sitting next to the little girl in pink leggings. Loved how attentive he was being . . . for that moment. .



. . because you'll see that group play sometimes isn't his thing and he'll want to go off on his own. Check him out on the monkey bars! I love his independence!



Nothin' slowing this kid down.



A little boost from Dad at the rock climbing wall



Ball pit



Ryan jumping on the trampoline with Ethan.






Check out Ryan doing the zip line - no fear!


No comments:

Post a Comment