My maternity leave is coming to an end soon - Sniff, Sniff. It's bitter sweet going back to work. One part of me is looking forward to getting back into my old routine but another part of me is quite sad to have to go back. I find extreme comfort knowing Gracie is fully capable and I must say very good at taking care of both kids by herself (which is no easy feat!)
I am going on 12 years with my job and I can't be more blessed to work out of the comfort of my own home. So, I am busy filling up my February with lunches with girlfriends, necessary doctor appts, shopping (of course!) and most importantly hanging out with the kids before heading back.
Bring on March 1st - I'll be ready for you. . . well, somewhat ready. . . sniff, sniff.
ps. Here is the latest and greatest video of Emma doin' her thing! She's getting so big!
Friday the 13th
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment