I feel the need to write a caption for the picture below! Around the time we started potty training Ryan, his Daddy taught him how much fun it is to be a BOY because you can go the bathroom outside. It was cute at first watching him pee outside, on the plants, etc. Now, he can't distinguish what are appropriate places to pee versus not appropriate. For example, I have stopped him trying to pee in neighbor's yards, mall parking lot and trying pee on Oliver's back. . . just to name a few! Thank you Daddy for teaching him this cool trick! Sigh!
Ryan loves to drive Daddy's boat . . as it's sitting in the garage!
I got a video of Ryan sleeping in an odd place. He had woken up from his nap, walked out of his room and then after a few minutes I didn't hear anything upstairs. I thought he was quietly playing in the gameroom but I was mistaken. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment