Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to Us!



Happy Birthday to Us!  Bobby and I both celebrated birthdays this month.  Bobby turned 35 years old and I, of course, turned 21 . . . again!  Because turning 35 is somewhat of a milestone, we thought it would be fun to invite a bunch of friends and family to help celebrate.  As you can see we all had a great time at MiCocinas.


My sister Kristen and me
The Boys!


We had a small group celebrate my birthday at Coal Vines this weekend.  It was perfect despite me loosing my voice -- I guess I talked a lot that night!  We continued the celebration by having family over for dinner on Sunday -- the food and weather turned out great! 
Ryan and Nico "Neeno"

Brooklyn and Lauren - Ryan's pretty cousins


Emma Kate chillin' in her bouncy seat

No comments:

Post a Comment