Thursday, April 5, 2012

Stuff!

Birthday parties continue to keep us busy on the weekends. Ryan loves to celebrate especially now that he knows the Birthday song and loves to help blow out the candles!

>We went to Lola's 3rd birthday party this past weekend. The party was "Pinkalicious" themed - um, yea, had no idea who Pinkalicious is. I definitely need to brush up on my little girl trivia before Emma reaches that age. But, I can tell you all the characters from the movie CARS and TOY STORY, does that count for anything?

Here are a few pictures from Lola's party. . . notice Ryan is only 1 of 3 boys.







I've been traveling quite a bit lately. Over the last 3 weeks, I have visited the following states: Pennsylvania, Louisiana, Virginia, Washington and North Carolina. I am one tired mama but I just love getting videos and pictures of the kids while I'm away. This video is one of my favorites!



Gracie sent me these two pictures of the kids while I was gone this week (4 days the longest I've been away from Emma!)



No comments:

Post a Comment