Sunday, November 15, 2009

Loves to Swing!

This past week, Ryan had his first push in a playground swing. You could tell he was a little weary at first. He was looking at me for reassurance and all I could do was snap pictures. I couldn't help it - he looked so cute in that big swing!

Since then, we've been to the park nearly every day. He loves to go but I will tell you it's a bit of a hike from our house. So, I mentioned to Bobby that we've been going to the park a lot lately don't you think it would be nice if we brought the playground to our backyard? Well, I thought it was a good idea!

He's all ready for our 1 hour hike to the park
-- exaggerating. . . just a little.


The kid is cute but check out the sweet dog
in the background! Hey, Oliver!



Yesterday, we found some more baby swings on the other side of the park. As you can see, these were just too big for our little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment