Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oatmeal Cereal - YUM YUM!

We got the greenlight from Ryan's pediatrican to start giving him oatmeal cereal. YEAH!

On Monday night, I got out his bibs, bowels and spoons and excitedly prepared the cereal. Well, I guess my expectations were a little high -- thinking he would down a whole bowl of cereal in one sitting. It was more like the size of a tablespoon and he insisted that we give him his bottle in between eating a few bites.





I've been told it takes time for him to adjust to eating solids. I definitely have the patience because I know when he gets older he will have his father's appetite. And if you don't know Bobby, I can tell you that he can put away enough food for a small community. Here is an example of what he ate in celebration of The Yankees making the playoffs. Enough said!

And yes if your wondering, that is a sausage on the left side . . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment