Sunday, November 1, 2009

TRUNK-or-TREAT

We were invited by my sister and her family to join them at their Church Event called "Trunk-or-Treat". The little kids go from car to car and trick-or-treat - it's a very cute concept! We had a great time and I must say our little lion and lady bug were a hit!



Kristen and I with Ryan and Brooklyn. Bobby tried his best to get Ryan to look at the camera. At one point, Bobby resorted to dancing ... now, that's what we should have taken a picture of!


Daddy, Mommy and Ryan. And look who decides he is going to bust out a smile!


Here is Brooklyn getting her candy from a little bumble bee!


Lastly, here is a picture of Ryan on the verge of a break down. I think he was mad that he didn't get any candy!


No comments:

Post a Comment