When Ryan was 2 months old, I decided to take him to lunch with my sister and niece. I tried to time it perfectly so he would eat, play and go down for a nap as we were leaving the restaurant. Well, things didn't end up happening in that order. As soon as we sat down to eat, he started to cry. . . LOUD! I won't get into detail but lets just say that outing stripped me of all confidence and I have not been keen on trying it again. Until now....
Bobby and I have really missed dining out on the weekends. So, we bit the bullet tonight and took Ryan with us to dinner. Of course, we had a getaway plan in place just in case Ryan ended up resorting to his old ways. And, having a huge mirror directly behind me was just icing on the cake (the kid loves to look at himself!)

Here's to a great evening out with my two favorite guys! By the way, does it count as an evening dinner if we finished eating at 5:30p?
No comments:
Post a Comment