Saturday, April 24, 2010

Little Scrappy

Ryan's new nickname is "Little Scrappy". He earned this nickname when he had some altercations with a few household objects today. This morning, he was trying to stand up by using one of our end tables for balance. This end table is very light weight and can be easily tipped over. Unfortunately, Ryan figured this out himself and took a tumble along with the table. I think the sound of the table falling was more startling for him then the actual fall itself. As a result, Ryan walked away with a lovely cut on the bridge of his nose.

Our 2nd altercation today was with the humidifier in his room. I personally wasn't there to give you the "play by play". But according to Nana, he fell and scraped his chin on the edge of the humidifier. Ouch!

I took a few pictures of Scrappy's wounds so everyone can say. . . "awww!". But, Bobby thought it was only fitting to post a video of Scrappy training for the next altercation. What a champ!












No comments:

Post a Comment