Thursday, April 15, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ball Game. . .

Bobby and I thought it would be fun to take Ryan to his first baseball game. It so happened that my sister's Sunday School class were selling tickets to a Rough Rider's Game in Frisco. So, we ended up buying tickets through her class which allowed us free food/drinks too!

In the spirit of the occasion, Ryan got decked out in his baseball gear (we have lots of it!)
We had a great time hanging out with family and watching the game. Ryan had a few crying bouts when the music or crowd would get too loud. But overall, he loved being outdoors and hanging with his aunt, uncle and cousins.















As we were leaving the ball park, I asked Bobby if he had a good time. And his response was "I can't wait until Ryan can walk". I completely agree now that Ryan is pushing 22 lbs. Our backs are slowly giving out on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment