Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ryan's First "Real" Haircut

I know most parents wait until their children turn 1 year old to get their first haircut. Have you seen the head of hair on my kid? Ryan's bangs were floppin' in his eyes and the hair was hanging over his ears. We couldn't wait a 3 more months for Ryan to turn 1. We needed to act fast!

I have fond memories of Ryan's haircut that his dad gave him back in January. Mommy thought the bumbo seat and electric trimmers would not be acceptable this time around.





So, we headed to SNIP ITs, a kid-friendly barber shop! Here we are waiting for them to call Ryan's name. Check out those bangs!



Ryan was a bit hesitant - you can see just putting on a cape was enough to put him over the edge.




But, Mommy comes to the rescue and successfully makes Ryan laugh



Let the cutting begin! I love this picture because you can see the reflection in the mirror that this was a family event. Grandparents even attended and we got plenty of pictures!









Mom - I think the bangs are a tad short. But oh well, I look cool none the less!

1 comment:

  1. I thought it looked like Ryan got his haircut in a couple of the previous posts. I love these pictures, I need to come visit! He is getting so big and adorable, I feel like I need to give him a squeeze:)

    ReplyDelete