As mentioned in yesterday's post, Ryan has found the thrill in playing with our toilet lid and seat. After crushing his little hand with the toilet lid this morning, Ryan decided to move on to bigger and better things. One of them being our cabinets especially one's that hold household cleaning products. The secret is out - Bobby and I have not gone through the long process of locking all of our cabinets yet! But, we will now!!
Reaching for the hardwood cleaner - oh, no!
Moving on to the bottle of Lysol!
Shortly after the cabinet discovery, I caught Ryan trying to physically move the downstairs gate over so he could shimmy his chubby self through and crawl up the stairs. I guess our child is too smart for our "make shift" gate.
I'm sure Ryan will have a new discovery tomorrow so stay tuned!
good god!!!! what is going on while i am at work. nice work ryan...always getting into stuff.
ReplyDelete