Monday, May 3, 2010

100th Blog Entry!

Can you believe this will be my 100th blog post?!? I write this with a smile on my face because I can't help but think of Bobby and how he loves to poke fun of me for my acquired love for blogging. I can't help it - I am officially hooked! And, I have successfully taken a few people to the dark side with me. I know my friend Kristen and my mother-in-law Terry check the blog daily for Ryan Weilbacher updates. What proud mother wouldn't love a small blog following?!?


I love having this electronic baby book. . .now, I just need to find the time and want to finish his actual baby book!

Here are some pictures of Ryan that his Godparents shared with us over the weekend. Can you believe this baby of mine has less than 2 months till his 1st birthday?











No comments:

Post a Comment