Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

On this day 3 years ago, Bobby and I said "I Do"! It's funny to think back on how we met 5 years ago in a dirty ole' 24 Hour Fitness. Bobby always proclaimed that it was his muscles that drew me in but in actuality it was his beautiful smile. I am still a sucker for that smile!

Our official introduction happened at the Gym but there were no phone numbers exchanged until a week later. We both happened to be out on Lake Lewisville with our separate group of friends. I spotted Bobby across a sea of boats and waved to get his attention. Again, Bobby would insert here that I was drawn to his muscles. That was not the case!

We talked most of the afternoon and exchanged phone numbers. Thankfully, Bobby did not use the "3 day rule" to call me. Instead, he ended up calling me the same night. We had our first date shortly afterwards at Mi Cocina's. And, we accelerated our relationship since that first date. We dated for 1 year and became engaged for a year and got married.

What a beautiful day we had on March 31, 2007 to have a wedding. The sun was out and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. We had all of our family and friends attend this special event in our lives. We couldn't have asked for more! What great memories. . .

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, my love. xoxoxox













Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment