Friday, March 26, 2010

Ryan Is 9 Months Old!

Ryan is 9 months old this week. I now completely "get it" when people tell me to enjoy this time because they grow up so quickly. Ryan is growing both physically and mentally by the second. I really noticed it when Bobby and I went on vacation. We came home after being away for 5 days and I swear our kid grew another inch!

Here is a list of 9 things that we love about our sweet Ryan.

1) We love his personality! He is so much fun to be around -- his cute smiles and belly laughs never get old with us.

2) We love how well he plays both independently and in a group setting. He has no problems sitting in his room and looking through his books by himself. At the same time, he plays very well with others.

3) We love that he is becoming an avid reader! There are books literally strewn all over our house.

4) He still loves to eat. I caved in about a month ago and bought some jarred baby food because it was starting to get harder and harder for me to make his food. He took his first bite of jarred baby food and started to gag! We are now back to feeding him fresh food. What a picky eater!

5) We love his curiosity. Ryan is always trying new things while he has no idea what is safe and unsafe. Here is a good example of Ryan keeping his parents constantly on high alert. He was playing in the living room this morning. I quickly went upstairs to turn on my computer (this process takes no more than 2 minutes). By the time I went downstairs, he was already up on the first landing. He had crawled all 7 stairs by himself!

6) The days where Ryan would sit still are long gone. He moves around so much that it is nearly impossible to get his diaper or clothes changed.

7) We love that he continues to be a great sleeper! He takes 2 naps during the day and sleeps at night from 8pm to 6:45am.

8) We love that he has such a big heart. He dishes out great hugs and wet kisses to whoever will take them!

9) We love his way of communicating to us. Lots of Dada's and Baba's. . . still waiting on that Mama!











No comments:

Post a Comment