Saturday, March 6, 2010

"Ryan The Menace"

Ryan has a new nickname in our house -- "Ryan The Menace". Bobby and I think 'Dennis the Menace' has nothing on our son! Now that he is mobile, he has been getting into just about EVERYTHING! He is quickly discovering new things -- how fun Oliver's crate can be, his excitement over the fireplace, the fascination with Oliver's dog bowels, etc .

I have been taking pictures of Ryan over the last week trying to catch him in the act. Don't you love the look he gives me once I catch him -- he's just not even fazed by it all!

Here Ryan has not one but BOTH hands in the dog bowels.



Ryan having fun opening and closing the gate to Oliver's crate.



Ryan has a fascination with his video monitor. He is always trying to pull the video camera off from the side of his bed. Bobby and I thought we had it securely tied to the bed so Ryan couldn't pull it down. We also thought we were clever by wrapping the monitor's cord around the base of the lamp so Ryan couldn't grab the cord. Of course, Ryan found a way around all of this!

What a sight to see at 7am in the morning! Ryan had wrapped the monitor's cord around his body (Gasp!) and as a result had the lamp yanked off the table. It's a touch lamp so it automatically turned on when it fell. Who knows how long he'd been like this before I woke up. You can tell he was just having the best time while I practically had a heart attack.



Mom - What's the problem, here? I was just doing a little rearranging!



Ryan loves to touch our blinds! Most of the time we have them pulled up so Ryan can't play with them.


But quickly found out that by raising them the blind cord hangs down for Ryan to grab.


Ryan opens the fireplace doors at least 3 times a day. Opens and Shuts . . over and over and over again. This activity never gets old for him. I am starting to think that he likes looking at his reflection more than opening and shutting the doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment