Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ryan's First Playdate!

Ryan had his first playdate yesterday. Courtney, my good friend from high school and I reconnected through Facebook - don't you love Facebook?!? And to our surprise, we found out not only do we both have 9 month old boys but they were also born the same day, June 25th! Crazy, right? Well, that's not the only coincidence. She lives in Richardson which is not too far from our house. But can you believe she lives on the same street as my parents?

The weather was beautiful yesterday so we planned a playdate at my parent's house. Her sweet boy, Colin was just the cutest baby and you can tell these playdates are second nature to him. Ryan, on the other hand, needed a little time to warm up. We are already looking forward to our next get together!







Um, Mom can we go inside now. I am starting to become bored. I need a little adult interaction now.



Nana and Pops on the floor playing with Ryan.



Pops and Ryan






Hanging with my cousin, Nico.

No comments:

Post a Comment