Monday, July 12, 2010

Eric & Ann's Wedding

This past weekend, I went to my cousin Eric's wedding in Indianapolis. Loved having all of my mom's extended family there -- aunts, uncles and cousins! This wedding by far goes down in the record book of being one of the most amazing weddings I have ever attended.

Lets see. . . what makes a wedding amazing you ask? A) Yummy food - this includes the cake of course! B) Good entertainment to keep guests dancing till the end of the night and C) well quite frankly I think an ice sculpture is a pretty cool thing to have at a wedding! Eric and Ann's wedding had these 3 things and much more. . .

Here are some pictures taken from the weekend events. You can see we all had a wonderful time catching up with family and celebrating Eric and Ann's special day with them.

Reception was held in downtown Indianapolis. My sister and I posing in front of a gorgeous view.


My Dad



Cooper extended family



Kristen and me taking a picture outside the church



My mom



My cousins and aunt at the reception



Drum Roll, please! Here is the ice sculpture. . . the name cards were in the ice.



Signature Drink - Coopertini



Beautiful Flower Arrangements


There was also a grand entrance when the main entrees were served. There were 25 or so servers walking in a line with dinner trays. Hard work feeding 500 people at the same time - Wow!



Finally a picture with the bride and groom. Yes, they are both over 6 feet tall!



Mom and Dad cutting a rug!



As you can see, I had a great time this weekend. I must thank Bobby for holding the fort up while I was away. There is nothing like coming home to my sweet hubby and this happy kid. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment