Saturday, July 17, 2010

Organized!

After Ryan's birthday party, I started to really notice how many toys we have that include little parts to them. Those little parts would find themselves in the strangest places. It took about 10 times of stepping on a toy car or hotdog bun for us to get serious about getting organized. The wicker baskets aren't doing the trick anymore. So, I found this cool shelving unit that stores colorful bins that will hold all of these little parts/toys. Check it out. . .

First, I must show you the "little parts/toys" in question. I found this particular toy car in Oliver's crate. Poor Oliver slept with this toy all night until I noticed it the next morning.







Hotdog bun found on the kitchen floor. As you can see, it's missing the actual hotdog -- it's probably hidden under the couch!









My proud Toys 'R' Us purchase! Now, Ryan can find puzzles, books, blocks, legos, balls, stuffed animals and cars in one place. I love being organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment