Monday, July 5, 2010

Fun, Sun and Jake!

Our July 4th included some fun in the sun on Lake Lewisville with our close friends. But, what was icing on the cake was me spotting Jake Pavilka from The Bachelor! And no, he wasn't with Vienna -- they've broken up according to the latest tabloids.

Here is a picture taken from our boat. Most holidays you will find hundreds of boats of all sizes out on the lake.



It took me a good hour to finally notice Bachelor Jake hanging out on a boat that was anchored only 2 boats away. It's something about his abs. . . .


I thought I was being really sneaky getting a few good pictures until he caught me and said that I could come over and get a better picture. I was so embarrassed that I quickly turned away. . . . . . . . BUSTED!





Friends - Sarah and Denisse



Sarah and Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment